The bat template is an easy scroll saw pattern that you can cut from just about any material. The one shown here was cut from a scrap piece of laminate flooring using a jig saw, but it can also be cut from a scroll saw.
The process is simple.
- Download the template from our download site (mxtn.com)
- Print out the pattern on your printer
- Cut out the bat shape from the print-out
- Place the pattern on a flat piece of wood of your choice (you can staple it to hold it in place)
- Use your scroll saw or jig saw to cut out the bat template
Check out the other templates available on mycarpentry.com under the subject of Scroll Saw Projects in the main menu.
Leave bat template and visit our home page